|raisedbymoogles (raisedbymoogles) wrote,|
@ 2012-06-01 00:31:00
Moogle. MOOGLE. Go to bed.
Things I did today:
- Walked to farmer's market, got purple potatoes and lettuce and an apple loaf-thing. (Buying local AND getting exercise! I'm hogging all the Smug Liberal Self-Righteousness, here, I'd better go eat a fast-food burger to balance things out.)
- Bought my dad's Father's Day present.
- Put together a bookshelf, and opened and arranged some toys on it. Pictures later once I get everything arranged to my liking, maybe.
- Wrote a bit on my fictrade.
Things I failed to do today:
- Make a dentist appointment.
- Write a bit on my novel.
- Cook, although in my defense my chicken thighs are still mostly frozen.
So this 'responsible adult' thing is a work in progress.