Because goals are something you work towards, not something you lay around and feel guilty that you're not doing. And I'm having one of those fat-ugly-worthless
lives days, so I have to do something to snap me out of it. So. Lists. Lists of Things. Things to Do. Yes. *nods.*
- Corset: get it done this month, in a fashion that doesn't leave me scrambling for my camera at 2359 hours Jan 31. -_- (Shouldn't be hard, the pieces work up pretty quickly, but I need to leave some wiggle room in case the experimental bits don't work out like I want.)
- Naked Ultra Magnus (x2) for Ravyn: will probably take longer, but my goal is March 1. Even though there's two, it shouldn't take as long as Perceptor did because I have a little better idea of what I'm doing.
- At least three pieces for when I debut my Etsy shop, goal April 1. Considering how many half-finished projects I have floating around, that shouldn't be too hard.
- Five Myths Jamie and Adam Never Busted: get it done by summer, dammit. It's been floating around way too long. I don't know if the fic itself deserves better, but the concept certainly does.
- The Rose Bearer: mostly finished by the end of the year. Of course, I said that last year too and I wrote about, uh, one chapter. All year. It's completely ridiculous when I already know basically how it's going to go. *headdesk*
- On Broken Wings: ...I don't like the name anymore. Also, finish the new chapter.
- At least one short story/comic: published by the end of the year.
- Final Fantasy 9: best game I never finished.
- Final Fantasy 12: or by the time I beat it, all the good fanfic authors will have moved on.
- Transformers: both the DS game and the Wii game by the time the new movie comes out
- Join that tai chi place I keep driving by; Mom's promised to pay for it already, it's just on me to get off my ass.
- Some kind of regular aerobic exercise (DDR Hottest Party if I can get it or con my parents into getting it, for preference)
- Get a frakkin' job
.....I may be setting myself up for failure, here. *staaaaaares at list* o_o