Thanks, everyone, for your kind words yesterday. I feel a bit better now. ...Well. More able to deal with this, at least, which is not exactly the same thing.
Good things about today:
- My boss pulled me aside and told me that I was doing a good job. I managed to hold in my squee until I was alone... except for the cats, and they probably think I'm nuts now. XD So, nothing new there.
- I got Inspired for a short comic, which I've been wanting to do for a while. Details forthcoming, maybe.
- I ordered a couple boxes of Girl Scout cookies. ^_^
- Leg warmers, omg. Why did they ever go out of style? They are LOVE. *toasty calves and ankles right now, yaaaay!*
- President Obama (*brief squee break*) is already getting the ball rolling on shutting down Gitmo and setting ethics standards. Jolly jumping Primus, the man does not waste time.
- This meme:
The first five people (edit: or more, if I feel like it) to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for you.
- It'll be done this year.
- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a poem, or something else written. I might sew, color, or take a specific picture. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! Also, not me!
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
Keep in mind that I have an LJ too, so if you're the fifth person to comment here, you still might not be the Fifth Person. ...Though you still might get a Something. On that note, once I'm done with said Something, I'll want to let you know via email, so drop your email addy here if I don't already have it. (If we don't email regularly, assume I don't. *is disorganized*)